Friday, December 6, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (95)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


Q: Tell us at least one new or unusual thing you’ve done in 2013.

1. I moved into a house!  It was stressful and exciting at the same time.  And, now, everything feels complete because I just adopted two cats (Harley and Quinn) to go along with my new house.

2. I started watching Doctor Who and am obsessed!  I'm in the middle of the Doctor/Donna season so I'm behind, but loving it.  Trying to see if I can get caught up by the Christmas episode.


*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on moving into your new house! That's also stressful and exciting at the same time. My husband and I bought a house back in 2004 that was repossessed, and we spent six months fixing it up before it was fit to move into. Our daughter was two at the time, and since then, she's getting ready to turn 11. We also have a son who just turned 4, and we added a dog and two cats, lol. Do you post photos of your cats? I love seeing pictures of people's pets, lol.

    My daughter and I really want to get into Doctor Who. I think it's on Netflix, so we can get into it. :) She said the other day it's funny we keep wanting Doctor Who shirts yet we haven't watched it yet.

    Have a great weekend!
    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Doctor/Donna episodes. They're my favorite. I'm into the Matt Smith episodes now. I'm liking them a lot, too.

    Also, yay for a kitty named Quinn! And Harley is super cute, too. Hope you are loving your new home.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.