Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Sequels I'm Dying to Get My Hands On


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

~SEQUELS I'M DYING TO GET MY HANDS ON~


World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2)
1. World After (Penryn and the End of Days #2) by Susan Ee (urban fantasy) [COMING NOVEMBER 19]


The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)

2. The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead (YA paranormal) [COMING NOVEMBER 19]


Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)
3. Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer (YA science fiction) [COMING FEBRUARY 4, 2014]


Up From the Grave (Night Huntress, #7)
4. Up From the Grave (Night Huntress #7) by Jeaniene Frost (urban fantasy) [COMING JANUARY 28, 2014]


Reaver  (Lords of Deliverance #5; Demonica #10)
5. Reaver (Lords of Deliverance #5/Demonica #10) by Larissa Ione (paranormal romance) [COMING DECEMBER 17]


Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)
6. Sweet Reckoning (Sweet #3) by Wendy Higgins (YA paranormal) [COMING APRIL 29, 2014]

Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6)
7. Killer Frost (Mythos Academy #6) by Jennifer Estep (YA paranormal) [COMING FEBRUARY 25, 2014]

A World Without Princes (The School for Good and Evil, #2)
8. A World Without Princes (The School for Good and Evil #2) by Soman Chainani (MG fantasy) [COMING APRIL 15, 2014]

The Countess Conspiracy (Brothers Sinister, #3)
9. The Countess Conspiracy (Brothers Sinister #3) by Courtney Milan (historical romance) [COMING DECEMBER]

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)
10. Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna #3) by Stephanie Perkins (YA contemporary) [COMING MAY 13, 2014]

Honorable Mentions: Shadowdance by Kristen Callihan, No Good Duke Goes Unpunished by Sarah MacLean, Ball & Chain by Abigail Roux, Dangerous Seduction by Zoe Archer, The King by JR Ward

6 comments:

  1. I'm completely with you about Cress. I can't wait to read that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cress and Isla ar eon my list, too! I'm so excited to read both of those. Especially Cress. I really want to read the Mythos Academy books. They look fun, and I've heard great things about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fiery Heart and Cress made my list too! Great choices!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Up From The Grave is the one I am really looking forward to. I haven't read Marissa Meyer but have been wanting to. Awesome list you have here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meyer is sooo good! I'm not a big fan of science fiction, but I'll read anything she writes now. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  5. Isla and the Happily Ever After!! Oh, yes. I just love the mood I get while reading a Stephanie Perkins novel. The right amount of romance and heartache. Love her. Thanks for stopping by my TTT :D

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.