Saturday, November 30, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (17) and WEEKLY RECAP

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.


~BOUGHT~
No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (The Rules of Scoundrels, #3)
No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (Rules of Scoundrels #3) by Sarah MacLean (historical romance)

~BORROWED FROM LIBRARY~
The Chocolate Thief (Amour et Chocolat #1)
The Chocolate Thief (Amour et Chocolat #1) by Laura Florand (contemporary romance)

The Chocolate Kiss (Amour et Chocolat #2)
The Chocolate Kiss (Amour et Chocolat #2) by Laura Florand (contemporary romance)

*****************************

~THIS WEEK ON FEMINIST FAIRY TALE REVIEWS~
~MY READING UPDATE~

The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead -- Absolutely wonderful!  Richelle Mead is a genius and the dual POV of Adrian and Sydney is sheer perfection.  Review coming soon.

Long Time Gone (Hell or High Water #2) by S.E. Jakes -- I liked this continuation of Tom and Prophet's story more than the first.  Great characterization and an intriguing mystery subplot.

~CURRENTLY READING~

No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (Rules of Scoundrels #3) by Sarah MacLean -- Just started this, but I'm already in love with Temple (the hero).

The Chocolate Thief (Amour et Chocolate #1) by Laura Florand -- I've heard so much about this series and I'm already almost done with the first installment.  Thankfully, I have book number two waiting on my e-reader!

The Ruins of Gorlan (The Ranger's Apprentice #1) by John Flanagan -- Slowly, but surely making my way through this MG fantasy.  I like it, but just haven't had much time to listen to audio books lately.

~COMING TO THE BLOG NEXT WEEK~

Reviews
The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
The Chocolate Thief by Laura Florand

Features
2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge: Sign-up Post
Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Releases I'm Dying to Read
Throwback Thursday--Historical Romance Edition
Follow Friday: Random Book Recommendation
Upcoming Releases: December 2013

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a very productive week!!! Looking forward to your review on the Chocolate Thief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice book haul, I hope you enjoy your lovely books!
    Seems that you've had quite a busy week here too :)

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul! These don't seem like my type of reads, but I hope you'll enjoy them!

    Thanks for dropping by my StS! :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate Theif looks cute, Hope you enjoy them all! :)

    Check out my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested in No Good Duke Goes Unpunished, but I'm not sure about it. Sarah MacLean's books doesn't look like it's my style. >___<
    Enjoy all your lovely books & thanks for stopping by my STS a while ago! (:

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.