Saturday, November 23, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (16) and WEEKLY RECAP

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.


~BOUGHT~
The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4) World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2) The Tin Box

The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead (YA paranormal) -- One of my favorite ongoing series!

World After by Susan Ee (urban fantasy) -- Loved the first in the series and have been waiting for this!

The Tin Box by Kim Fielding (male/male contemporary) -- Bought this based on an amazing review of it over on Smexybooks.

*****************************

~THIS WEEK ON FEMINIST FAIRY TALE REVIEWS~
~MY READING UPDATE~

Winter's Heat by Zoe Archer (historical romance) -- Lovely novella with two members of Nemesis who just can't escape their feelings for one another. It has a very Downton Abbey feel to it with the details about the "belowstairs" crew at a big house. Great holiday read!  Review coming soon.

Provoked by Joanna Chambers (male/male historical) -- Interesting m/m historical that really emphasizes the issues gay men faced in this time period.  Loved both characters and am excited to see what happens next.  Review coming soon.

~CURRENTLY READING~

The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead (YA paranormal)
The Ruins of Gorlan by John Flanagan (MG fantasy)
Flowers for Him by Rowan Speedwell and Marie Sexton (male/male contemporary)

~COMING TO THE BLOG NEXT WEEK~

Reviews
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
Winter's Heat by Zoe Archer

Features
Top Ten Tuesday: Things I'm Thankful For
Throwback Thursday--Historical Romance Edition
Follow Friday: Thanksgiving Day Food

6 comments:

  1. Nice haul of books. I see so many good books in your haul. I still need to read Angelfall. Come check out my haul as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both got The Fiery Heart! I might have to read Angelfall sometime. Happy reading!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got World After and The Fiery Heart as well :) Already read The Fiery Heart, and I loved it. I hope you'll enjoy it, too.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. World After and The Fiery Heart are very popular this week, with good reason! Happy reading. :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have got to start the Angelfall series! I've seen it all over the place :). Happy reading week!

    Jessica @ Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to start the Angelfall series, I have heard so many great things and seen so many amazing reviews. I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.