Sunday, November 10, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (14) and WEEKLY RECAP

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.


~BOUGHT~

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi (YA dystopian)

~RECEIVED FOR REVIEW~

Secrets for Seducing a Royal Bodyguard (The Renegade Royals, #1)
Secrets for Seducing a Royal Bodyguard (Renegade Royals #1) by Vanessa Kelly (historical romance)

  *****************************

~THIS WEEK ON FEMINIST FAIRY TALE REVIEWS~
~MY READING UPDATE~

All In With the Duke by Ava March (male/male historical) -- Another wonderful story from this author!  She never fails to make me cry then sigh with happiness.  Review coming soon.

Crash Into You by Katie McGarry (YA contemporary) -- I absolutely adored this book! Getting to see Isaiah find his happiness was awesome and Rachel was the perfect match for him.  Review coming soon.

The Wicked Wallflower by Maya Rodale (historical romance) -- An adorable historical love story between a rake and a wallflower.  I did get a bit annoyed by the heroine's indecision, but I enjoyed it overall.  Review coming soon.

~CURRENTLY READING~

The Sum of All Kisses (Smythe-Smith #3) by Julia Quinn (historical romance)
Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (YA paranormal)
Emma by Jane Austen (classic fiction)

~COMING TO THE BLOG NEXT WEEK~

Reviews
All In With the Duke by Ava March
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
The Wicked Wallflower by Maya Rodale

Features
Top Ten Tuesday: Covers I Wish I Could Redesign
Throwback Thursday: Historical Romance Edition
Follow Friday: Book-to-Movie Adaptations

8 comments:

  1. I really need to start the Shatter Me series. I've heard so many good things about the series! Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unravel Me is really good. I see that you like Historical Romance books as well. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read Unravel Me but I loved the first book. Enjoy! :)
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I still need to read Unravel Me! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy Unravel me. I finished reading Shatter Me recently :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read Shatter Me, but need to catch up with this series. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.