Friday, November 29, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (94)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q:  What's your favorite Thanksgiving food?  If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, what are some of your favorite holiday foods?

I love Thanksgiving because one of my favorite things to do is eat!  By far, my favorite food is dumplings.  I don't get them very often so it just makes this time of year that much more special.


*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry, forgot to say that I'm an old follower too :)

      Delete
  2. Yummy! Thanks for visiting our blog.
    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks delish! I wish I had some right now!

    trish - my follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dumplings, good choice

    New follower, Bloglovin

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dumplings are fabulous. I am jealous you got to eat them last night! Its been a mighty long time since I have had dumplings!
    I am a new Bloglovin follower to your site :)
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend <3
    http://bellasshelf.com/feature-and-follow-friday/feature-follow-turkey-day-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dumplings are so yummy! :) I've followed via Bloglovin :)
    My FF:h ttp://www.moodylions.com/2013/11/feature-follow-thanks.html

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.