Thursday, November 21, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (93)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q: You Are It! We are playing #FF tag this week. Comment on as many blogs as you can, even if they aren’t participating in #FF. Just say Happy #FF! At the end of your comment. Keep a running total if you want and update your post with it. The bigger the number the more impressed we will be!

I'm going to try to comment as much as I can tomorrow, but I have work and then I'm going to see Catching Fire!  But, be assured that I will be trying to catch up this weekend.  I saw that another blogger decided to ask a question so that people have something to comment on and I'm going to borrow that idea.

So...let me know which author you were so excited to discover this year? 

UPDATE #1: 14 blogs tagged

photo sparkles effect

*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

25 comments:

  1. Great idea with having a question. I'd have to say Mina Khan. I got a copy of her new book Wildfire through a group on Goodreads and loved it. I let her know and she friended me there and on Facebook. She's really nice and I've loved everything I've read from her. <----long answer, lol. Old follower. Happy #FF! Tag you're my number 16! Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. New bloglovin follower! Let's see...what author is new to me? I can't think off the top of my head. But...i did happen to finish Fiery Heart today. I loved it. How are you liking it?
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy #FF!!
    I am so glad that I finally discovered Jennifer L. Armentrout! I read Obsidian and loved it and then I got the chance to actually meet her and she is just as awesome in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to make me think?! lol Some authors I've discovered I love this year... AG Howard, Tahereh Mafi, Jennifer E Smith, and Stephanie Perkins. Two of those are new this year, and two are ones I had never read before this year. :)


    Happy #FF! Here's mine.

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was super excited to discover Beth Revis this year, Across the Universe was the best book I've read this year so far. Great question! And Catching Fire was amazing, you will LOVE IT!
    Happy #FF
    New Bloglovin follower! :)
    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Popping in to spread my #FF Cheer!!

    Happy #FF

    Shauni

    Here are my #FF's Bodice Rippers, Femme Fatales and Fantasy and Tea and Book

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy that I had the chance to read April Whites book Marking Time. Have a great weekend. New follower. Happy reading! & Happy #FF My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Celebrating #FF spirit! Happy #FF

    My FF @ Buried Under Romance

    Old follower ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must say Sveva Casati Modignani, an italian author.
    New Bloglovin follower.
    Happy #FF!

    Rosa @ Bookish Findings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy FF! Mines is @ http://highway-ya.blogspot.com/. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy #FF and have a nice weekend.
    Thanks for stopping by. Old follower.
    Amie @Magic of Words

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Happy #FF, from a new Bloglovin' follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm happy to have discovered Robyn Jones and Rhiannon Frater! Old follower. Happy #FF! :D

    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always nice to meet fellow book bloggers. New follower via bloglovin'
    Here is my FF. Have a great week!
    Laura
    http://thebooknerd2013.blogspot.com/2013/11/feature-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy #FF (17)!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm an old Bloglovin follower. Have a great week =)

    Kathy @My Nook, Books & More

    ReplyDelete
  16. New Bloglovin follower here :) Happy #FF
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy #FF to you as well. Thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.