Friday, November 15, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (92)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q:  Are there any book-to-movie adaptations where you think the movie is better than the book?

The Devil Wears Prada  A Walk to Remember
The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger -- I did enjoy this book, but the movie is just so much more fun.  I think a big part of that is the acting of Meryl Streep and the costumes of all the characters.  

A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks -- I read this book in high school and hated it.  Then I decided to give the movie a try since it had Mandy Moore in it and I was surprised to discover that I enjoyed it.  It is still sappy, but there is just something about it that makes me want to re-watch every once in awhile.


*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks in advance for following us back. Here is our link 2bookaholics FF
    Jammie & Lisa
    @2Bookaholics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, I loved Devil Wears Prada but I haven't read the book. I really loved the movie for A Walk to Remember, but I loved the fact she lived in the book as that killed me in the movie! My F&FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read either books, so I have no idea at all. But I guess sometimes, a movie can go a little farther than a book.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier. Have a great weekend :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to say it but I've never heard of A walk to Remember. I loved the Devil Wears Prada movie though. New Bloglovin' follower. Have a great week. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read either of the books or seen the movies, but I do know Meryl Streep's acting could certainly make a movie a lot of fun! Old follower! :)

    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! The Devil Wears Prada. Aww, Adrian Grenier -- swoon. Thanks for stopping by my FF.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.