Friday, November 1, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (91)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q: What book are you embarrassed to admit you LOVED?

  

The only one that I can think of is Elizabeth Lowell's Medieval trilogy (Untamed, Forbidden, Enchanted) which is pretty old school historical romance.  There are some alpha jerk heroes in this series, but I fell in love with it in high school and still re-read the books occasionally.  I'm not really embarrassed by my love for this trilogy, but it is a bit unorthodox when you look at my reading tastes now.    


*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

3 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I've never heard of those books. Too bad they haven't updated the covers.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know when I first started reading romance novels, I read some like these. You know, the over controlling guy who's a jerk to the heroine, but she loves him anyway. There was one that I read once where he actually slapped her, and then sent her away. Not cool, dude! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all of us have a few favorite books we're a little embarrassed about!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.