Thursday, November 28, 2013

2014 HISTORICAL ROMANCE READING CHALLENGE: Sign-up Post



I love reading historical romances so I was ecstatic to find a 2014 reading challenge devoted completely to them!  It runs from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014 and allows participants to choose different levels based on how many historical romances they plan on reading in that time span.  Check out Herding Cats & Burning Soup for more information and sign-ups.

What Counts!
  • Every historical romance you read and review in 2014
  • Any time period prior to 1920 qualifies.
  • They can be historical paranormal, historical erotica, m/m, f/f, etc.
  • All historical romances over 100 pages in length--audio, ebook, print
  • Re-reads, cross overs from other challenges
I am going for LEVEL 4 which means I'm trying to read 30+ historical romance in 2014!

2 comments:

  1. Woot! Thanks for joining in Jennifer. And dang look at you all organized. I'm totally flying by the seat of my pants on which books I read. lol You've got a few of my favorites on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of this challenge. I definitely want to try this one out, and I am going to sign up for it now. Sounds great! I think because I love historical's so more I can definitely do 30. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.