Tuesday, October 29, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Scariest-Looking Book Covers


Hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

~Scariest-Looking Book Covers~

7507908
1. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff

Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1)
2. Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls #1) by C.C. Hunter

11108981
3. Tommy Nightmare (Jenny Pox #2) by J.L. Bryan

My Love Lies Bleeding (Drake Chronicles, #1)
4. My Love Lies Bleeding (Drake #1) by Alyxandra Harvey

9571401
5. Blood Rights (House of Comarre #1) by Kristen Painter

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)
6. The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)
7. Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna #1) by Kendare Blake

Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls, #1)
8. Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls #1) by Teri Lynn Childs

Pretty When She Dies (Pretty When She Dies, #1)
9. Pretty When She Dies (Pretty #1) by Rhiannon Frater

Unwind (Unwind, #1)
10. Unwind (Unwind #1) by Neal Shusterman

4 comments:

  1. Pretty When She Dies is a great cover. Feral looking. Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. The Replacement is pretty scary! Anna Dressed in Blood is really popular today!

    Check out Our TTT

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wanted to read My Loves Lies Bleeding but I completely forgot the name and only remembered the cover! Yay, now I know the name! :D

    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! How could I forget The Replacement. That cover screams Rosemary's Baby
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.