Sunday, October 6, 2013

KINDLE DEALS

I haven't done one of these in awhile, but was looking on Amazon and found some great deals that I want to share with all of you!  These prices are accurate as of Sunday, October 6th so don't get mad at me if they change.  If you click on the cover, it will take you the Amazon page where you can purchase the book.


**FREE**

Painted Faces Midnight in Death (In Death, #7.5) The Governess Affair (Brothers Sinister, #0.5) A Mackenzie Family Christmas: The Perfect Gift (Highland Pleasures, #4.5)

**$0.99**

What Happens in Scotland Rebellious Desire 

**$1.99**

Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet, #1) The Duchess Hunt (House of Trent, #1) Wedding of the Season (Abandoned at the Altar, #1)  Driving Mr. Dead (Half Moon Hollow, #1.5) The Vampire Who Loved Me (Cabot, #2)


**$2.99**

All Through the Night Secrets of a Wedding Night (Secret Brides, #1) Sugar Daddy (Travises, #1)

2 comments:

  1. When I get home from work for lunch, I am going to first watch Emma Approved (So excited that this show is starting!!) and then I'm "buying" that Courtney Milan book. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Oh, and if I didn't already own Rebellious Desire I would buy that too, because I love me some Julia Garwood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Governess Affair is so good! Courtney Milan is an amazing author! I've heard good things about Rebellious Desire and I bought it. I've only read a few Garwood historicals, but I've loved them all. Happy reading!

      Delete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.