Friday, October 18, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (89)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


Q:  What are some of your favorite magazines?

I love magazines of all kinds!  The ones that I subscribe to right now are:

    

  • Entertainment Weekly
  • People
  • Sports Illustrated
  • RT Book Reviews
  • Booklist
  • American Libraries


*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

6 comments:

  1. I don't really read any, but some good choices! :)

    Heres mine

    -New Bloglovin follower

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing EW on so many blogs, but I don't read it myself. As a movie and TV show lover I feel I should really give it a try. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of magazines!
    New follower via bloglovin
    Here is our FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping through!!!I do like Entertainment and RT Book Reviews!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite a collection you've got there. Are those monthly? How do you manage to read all those and books and blog? Seriously, I'm dying to know your secret.
    I gave up magazines so I'd read more. Turns out now I watch more TV. I guess I need a little sugar with my bran ;)

    Cheers, Katarina :)

    PS. I'll follow you via bloglovin #FF

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.