Friday, October 11, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (88)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Bewitched Bookworms
Fiktshun 

Q:  Feature Your Own Favorite Blogger!

I have the hardest time answering these questions because there are so many amazing bloggers out there.  So I decided to pick three of the blogs that I visit on a daily basis to feature:

Mandi, Tori, Helyce, and May from Smexybooks -- These lovely ladies specialize in romance and urban fantasy reviews.  I have found many great authors thanks to them like Marie Sexton, Karen Marie Moning, and Abigail Roux.  In addition to their fabulous reviews, I also enjoy their Smex Scene Sunday feature and their hilarious Top Ten posts every Friday.

Chelsea and the gang from Vampire Book Club -- This is a blog that is focused primarily on paranormal/urban fantasy titles, both adult and young adult.  Some of the authors that I have found through their recommendations are Richelle Mead, Stacia Kane, and Julie Kagawa.  Their annual Alpha Showdown is super fun and I always look forward to the News & Notes feature.

Sarah and Candy from Smart Bitches, Trashy Books -- One of the first blogs I discovered almost five years ago.  They specializes in romance of all types and age designations.  I particularly enjoy their Friday videos, Help a Bitch Out (HaBO) feature, and their honest (and sometimes brutal) book reviews.

*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

10 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever been to their sites before but it sounds like I would enjoy all three of the blogs. I will be heading over there now.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chicks sound interesting, I've never been to their blogs before but I'll have a look at them. Thanks for sharing!

    New follower via Bloglovin!

    This is my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have to check them out as I have never heard of them before. New follower on Bloglovin'! My first ever FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will check them out! Btw also highly anticipating Elizabeth Hoyt's Duke of Midnight!! (Same with Tessa Dare ^_^)

    My FF @ Buried Under Romance

    Following you via twitter @buriedromance, and Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of any of these and they're reviewing my favorite genres! So glad you mentioned them - I'm off to follow them now.
    Thanks for stopping by - I'm an old follower :-)
    Happy Friday!
    Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, I'll have to check out some of these blogs. I've heard of Smart Bitches, Trashy Books, but I've never looked into their blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Smexybooks and SBTB. Will check out Vampire Book Club.
    Thanks for stopping by the Harem :0)
    Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now they sound like my kind of bloggers! Nice choices!!

    Thanx for visiting my FF!
    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to check them out. They seem like a lot of fun, especially the last one. Thanks for stopping by. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choices! I visit Smart Bitches, Trashy Books quite a lot as well :)
    Thanks for stopping by my FF, I'm an old folllower :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.