Friday, October 4, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (87)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!



Q: Which books (or TV shows or movies) have you not read/watched that seemingly everyone else has? 


BOOKS
Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews
Graceling by Kristen Cashore
Delirium by Lauren Oliver

TV SHOWS
Scandal
Once Upon a Time
The Amazing Race
Mad Men

MOVIES
Pulp Fiction
American Beauty
Carrie
The Shining

*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

5 comments:

  1. I've been feeling out of the loop, too, because I don't watch Once Upon a Time. I did start watching the show when it first began, but didn't keep up with it every week. But now so many of my friends and acquaintances watch it, and I feel like I need to give it another chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started watching OUAT too, but then my DVR broke and I lost all my episodes. I plan on starting back up again soon. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Hopping through. I started watching Scandal a few weeks ago and sped through the first season. It's great. I still need to watch season 2 and then start season 3.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am adding you to my follows. http://andreareadsandreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Carrie! I used to watch it all the time when I was a teenager. And now watch it around Halloween some years.
    My FF http://caitstruelife.wordpress.com/2013/10/03/follow-me-friday-oct-4-2013-question/

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.