Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WWW WEDNESDAYS (19) and WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (72)


Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To participate in this feature, you just have answer these three simple questions:

  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next?

CURRENTLY READING...
First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1)
First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson #1) by Darynda Jones (urban fantasy)

Ender's Game (Ender's Saga, #1)
Ender's Game (Ender Saga #1) by Orson Scott Card (YA science fiction)

Why Dukes Say I Do (Wicked Widows, #1)
Why Dukes Say I Do (Wicked Widows #1) by Manda Collins (historical romance)

RECENTLY FINISHED READING...
Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy, #5)
Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy #5) by Jennifer Estep (YA paranormal)

A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (Half Moon Hollow, #2)
A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (Half-Moon Hollow #2) by Molly Harper (paranormal romance)

Never Desire a Duke (One Scandalous Season, #1)
Never Desire a Duke (One Scandalous Season #1) by Lily Dalton (historical romance)

WHAT I PLAN ON READING NEXT...
Prodigy (Legend, #2)
Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu (YA dystopian)

Friends Without Benefits: An Unrequited Romance (Knitting in the City, #2)
Friends Without Benefits (Knitting in the City #2) by Penny Reid (contemporary romance)


****************************************************************************


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting. 

Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)
CRASH INTO YOU 
(Pushing the Limits #3)
by Katie McGarry

Expected Publication: November 26, 2013
Young Adult -- Contemporary

The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life-that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind.

Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look.

But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.
 

6 comments:

  1. Eeeek I wasn't a big fan of Pushing the Limits so I'm not sure I'll bother checking this one out but Ender's Game looks really cool!

    Here's our WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I cannot WAIT for Crash into You! Katie McGarry is a favorite author. Did you like Dare You To or Pushing the Limits better? I loved the both, but I did prefer PtL the most.

    Do you like the Mythos Academy books? I've been thinking I should give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you, I loved both of McGarry's books, but I think I liked Dare You To just a bit more. I think it is because the whole girl from the wrong side of the tracks thing was different than most YA contemporaries I've read. Regarding Mythos Academy, I definitely recommend it. The world building is wonderful and the heroine is quirky and fun. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you've got some interesting reads coming up. I also can't wait for Crash Into You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great WoW pick. I'm really looking forward to Crash into You too. Loved the first two books :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really excited about Crash into You too. I've loved the books in the series so far and I actually got to read the first two before the release dates so waiting for this one is pretty hard. I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out. Awesome pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.