Wednesday, September 11, 2013

WWW WEDNESDAYS (18) and WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (71)


Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To participate in this feature, you just have answer these three simple questions:

  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next?

CURRENTLY READING...

Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy, #5)
Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy #5) by Jennifer Estep (YA paranormal/fantasy)

The Problem with Seduction (The Naughty Girls, #2)
The Problem with Seduction (Naughty Girls #2) by Emma Locke (historical romance)

 A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (Half Moon Hollow, #2)
A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (Half-Moon Hollow #2) by Molly Harper (paranormal romance)

RECENTLY FINISHED READING...

To All the Rakes I've Loved Before (Honeycote, #1.5)
To All the Rakes I've Loved Before (Honeycote #1.5) by Anne Barton (historical romance)

The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)
The School for Good and Evil (School for Good and Evil #1) by Soman Chainani (MG fantasy)

Origin (Lux, #4)
Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (YA science fiction)

WHAT I PLAN ON READING NEXT...

Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
Styxx (Dark Hunters #23) by Sherrilyn Kenyon (paranormal romance)

Judgment in Death (In Death, #11)

Judgment in Death (In Death #11) by JD Robb (romantic suspense)

****************************************************************************


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting. 



How To Run With A Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #3)

HOW TO RUN WITH A NAKED WEREWOLF
(Naked Werewolf #3)
by Molly Harper

Expected Publication: December 31, 2013
Paranormal Romance  

Caleb Graham is a werewolf by nature, a tracker by profession. He uses his “extra gifts” to find people, and not always in the most legal or ethical manner. He doesn’t care what they’ve done, or who wants them found, as long as his considerable fee is paid. He likes his life simple and uncomplicated.

Anna Moder, former physician to Caleb’s pack, happens across Caleb during a particularly violent “negotiation” that has left him bloodied and unconscious. She helps him, despite the fact that he’s cost her a car, so he insists that she stay with him on the road for a while. As they grow closer, Anna looks past the gruff exterior and and the questionable job to thoroughly decent werewolf underneath.

Anna – who is careful to edit her involvement with Caleb’s pack from their conversations – doesn’t talk about why a nice girl wants to live in the middle of frozen nowhere, but she’s obviously on the run from something. When Anna’s past collides with Caleb’s current assignment from one of his sleazier contacts, Caleb finally has to make a choice—protect his job…or his potential mate?

10 comments:

  1. Happy reading :)
    here is my WWW: http://dreamzandclouds.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/www-wednesday-11092013-vol-7/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Origin! I want to try the Mythos Academy books sometime! Are they good?

    My WWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good! If you like Vampire Academy or Hex Hall, I definitely recommend Mythos Academy. Jennifer Estep writes adult urban fantasy as well so she brings something different to YA paranormals. Hope you give them a chance!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read anything by Molly Harper, but I've heard great things about her stories. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Origin around so much! I hope you enjoy your books this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Molly Harper! I read Kisses & Curses over the summer and it was non-stop laughter and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Witch's Handbook to Kisses and Curses looks cute. I think I'll check out the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Naked Werewolf book doesn't sound like my type of read, but I hope you'll enjoy it!

    Thanks for dropping by my WoW! :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOhh this reminds me that I really have to give the first book in Harper's series a try. Thanks for stopping by my WoW post this week!
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Wow pick! Definitely something I would enjoy!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.