Saturday, September 21, 2013

WEEKLY RECAP: September 15-21, 2013


THIS WEEK ON FEMINIST FAIRY TALE REVIEWS
MY READING UPDATE

Never Desire a Duke (One Scandalous Season, #1) A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (Half Moon Hollow, #2) The Adorned Sweet Young Thang (Theta Alpha Gamma, #3) Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy, #5)

Never Desire a Duke by Lily Dalton -- Very sweet historical about an estranged husband and wife who rekindle their relationship.  Review posted this week.

A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses by Molly Harper -- Cute paranormal focusing on a witch working on a family treasure hunt and her mysterious, and hot, neighbor.  Review coming soon.

The Adorned by John Tristan -- A creative male/male fantasy that had a slowly developed romance and some amazing world building.

Sweet Young Thang by Anne Tenino -- I continue to love this college-set male/male series with this installment that focuses on a secret relationship and a very open-minded fraternity.  Review coming soon.

Midnight Frost by Jennifer Estep -- I liked this newest installment in the Mythos Academy series, but it wasn't my favorite.  I found the middle a bit slow and I wish that more had happened in the overall series plot.  Review coming soon.

CURRENTLY READING

First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones (urban fantasy)

Why Dukes Say I Do by Manda Collins (historical romance)

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card (YA science fiction)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.