Saturday, September 7, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (8)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.


~BOUGHT~

Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23) The Ruin of a Rogue (The Wild Quartet, #2) Ruby Red (The Ruby Red Trilogy, #1) To All the Rakes I've Loved Before (Honeycote, #1.5)
Styxx (Dark Hunters #23) by Sherrilyn Kenyon (paranormal romance)  -- I thought I was getting tired of this series, but then Kenyon announced that Acheron's "evil" twin would be the next hero.  And...she sucked me right back in.

The Ruin of a Rogue (Wild #2) by Miranda Neville (historical romance) -- One of my favorite historical authors with the second in her current series.  

Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier (YA fantasy) -- I've had this on my wishlist for awhile and was excited to see it on the clearance shelf at Books-A-Million.

To All the Rakes I've Loved Before (Honeycote #1.5) by Anne Barton (historical romance) -- Really enjoyed Barton's debut (When She Was Wicked) earlier this year so I'm interested to see what she does next.

~LIBRARY~

The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1)
The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani (YA paranormal) -- I love the premise behind this with the twist on the classic "magic school" genre.  Plus the cover is so cute!

~FOR REVIEW~

The Shadow Prince (Into the Dark, #1)
The Shadow Prince by Bree Despain (YA fantasy) -- This just sounds so cool!  I was excited to see it available on Edelweiss and look forward to reading it soon.


11 comments:

  1. I have Into the Dark too, still have to read it. =) And The School for Good and Evil sounds pretty good! :)

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to catch up on Sherrilyn Kenyon. I picked up the series when they were 1.99 for the Kindle (except the last one I think). Now I just need to find the time. I saw "Styxx" at the library and it is huge! Happy reading.

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. To All The Rakes I've Loved Before sounds so good! I have When She Was Wicked but I've still not had a chance to read it yet!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to read the School of Good or Evil. It sounds like such a cute twist and I agree that the cover is absolutely adorable. Great haul this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked Barton's first book. I need to get the new one. Thanks for visiting. You have more than one book along the side that are on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been eyeing the School of Good and Evil. I've heard raving reviews about it. I am sorely tempted since it's a new take on Fairy Tales. Whew!

    I also have The Shadow Prince. Egmont USA is so generous isn't it?

    Thanks for stopping by my Thoughts and Pens STS .

    ReplyDelete
  7. The School for Good and Evil sounds so good, I can't wait to get a copy. Happy reading!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many wonderful covers! I saw some on some blogs but haven't read them I confess. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE RUBY RED! And Sapphire Blue :D I didn't enjoy The Ruin of A Rogue (my review was posted recently-ish). And I have had Bree's new books for a few months now... I should read it D:

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard tons of great things about Ruby Red. The School for Good and Evil also looks gorgeous.
    Enjoy all your lovely books & thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just bought The School for Good and Evil. I'm just a few pages in and I'm already hooked. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.