Friday, September 20, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (85)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q:  What were some of your favorite pictures books as a kid?


There were so many...be prepared for a nice long list...


There's a Nightmare in My Closet The Snowy Day  Where the Wild Things Are  If You Give a Mouse a Cookie  46677 Harold and the Purple Crayon
Sylvester and the Magic Pebble  Purple, Green, and Yellow  525995 Busy, Busy Town  Curious George 492812 900065 65217


 *******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

11 comments:

  1. I had if you give a mouse a cookie and my mom would probably have thought that the messy room book would have been a good fit for me lol.

    You can see my list here: http://caitstruelife.wordpress.com/2013/09/20/follow-me-friday-childhood-books/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks! New Twitter follower! Check out my answer at
    Daily Mayo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little collection you have here!
    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your picks espcially the 5 chinese brothers!

    new follower via bloglovin

    Guinevere & Libertad @ Twinja Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw great pick! Brings back some memories! Check out what I picked =)

    new follower

    -Amanda P


    Where the Night Kind Roam

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some great books on your list - I haven't seen Harold and the Purple Crayon before though and I'm really curious about it. I think me and Harold may have had something in common as kids LOL

    Thanks for stopping by!
    New follower :-)
    Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great books!! I forgot about Curious George (I can only think of 1 book from my childhood - it was too long ago I guess lol). Thanks for visiting my blog! Old Bloglovin follower.

    Kathy @My Nook, Books & More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome choices! Thanks for stopping by my FF, and for following. New follower via Bloglovin'.

    Sandra @ SSBF Blog

    Here’s my FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES. I share in your "Alexander" love!

    I've slowly been working my way down the FF list; I'm on post #115 (you) and so far, including me, there are only three of us! Can you believe it? I thought he'd be so much more popular than that!

    Here's my FF. Stop by if you feel so inclined!:
    http://thepookapicks.wordpress.com/2013/09/22/feature-follow-friday-9/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of great choices!! I remember lots of them!

    Thanx for visiting my FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.