Friday, September 6, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (83)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


Q:  Bookshelf Tour!!  Give us a tour of your bookshelf.



Well...here are my two bookshelves which are a bit on the crowded side.  The left side hold my favorite books and series.  The top right shelf is the Ultimate Favorite Shelf with my copies of the Harry Potter series, The Hunger Games, Pride and Prejudice, and Persuasion.  The bottom right three shelves hold my TBR shelf...basically books I've bought, but haven't gotten to read yet.  All my other books are in a multitude of plastic bins in my basement.

*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

11 comments:

  1. Yeah, my HP books and P&P have a special little space in my house too, because they are my favorites.

    How does storing books in bins work out? Do you ever have to go dig a book out that you want to re-read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The storage bins are there because I only have room for two bookshelves right now and needed space fast. I'm in the process of moving so I'm hoping to establish a proper library and get rid of the bins. I do have the bins organized by genre and author so it makes it easier to dig, but is still a pain at times. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I divide mine at home between to-read and favorites as well! It's easier to find what I'm in the mood for :) Happy Friday!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been so fun seeing how many of us have books stacked and stashed everywhere! :) I love your shelves...and you some great books! ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I was already following you via BL but I'm following you via twitter now! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry Potter in pride of place as it should be :0)

    Thanks for stopping by the Harem and I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH! I SEE ALOT OF MY FAVORITES! It's beautiful!

    Thanks for coming to my FF! I followed back with bloglovin.

    Amber @ My Bookshelf Is Hungry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! I spot The Darkest Craving! Some very fab books there :)
    Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I have the space, I am planning to put up a shrine for my all time favorite books. Number one on the list is HP. I am even planning to buy the new editions with the new covers. :D

    New follower on Twitter and Old follower on bloglovin!

    Here's my Thoughts and Pens FF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice shelves.new follower
    hope you can visit my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shelves, Jennifer, and I love how you've organized them :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many yummy books, I even see Chain Reaction in there. The Fuentes brothers are so dreamy, lol. Thanks for stopping by. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.