Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WWW WEDNESDAYS (15)


Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To participate in this feature, you just have answer these three simple questions:

  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next?

CURRENTLY READING...
Dairy Queen (Dairy Queen, #1)
Dairy Queen (Dairy Queen #1) by Catherine Gilbert Murdock [YA Contemporary]

Bound by Night (MoonBound Clan Vampires, #1)
Bound by Night (MoonBound Clan Vampire #1) by Larissa Ione [Paranormal Romance]

Witness in Death (In Death, #10)
Witness in Death (In Death #10) by JD Robb [Romantic Suspense]

RECENTLY FINISHED READING...
What the Duke Desires  (The Duke's Men, #1)
What the Duke Desires (The Duke's Men #1) by Sabrina Jeffries [Historical Romance]

Obsession
Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout [Science Fiction Romance]

Capture & Surrender (Market Garden #5)
Capture & Surrender (Market Garden #5) by Aleksandr Voinov and L.A. Witt [Male/Male Contemporary]

WHAT I PLAN ON READING NEXT...
Of Beast and Beauty
Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay [YA Fantasy]

Charming (Pax Arcana, #1)
Charming (Pax Arcana #1) by Elliott James [Urban Fantasy]

Ender's Game (Ender's Saga, #1)
Ender's Game (Ender's Saga #1) by Orson Scott Card [YA Science Fiction]

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Of Beast and Beauty, it looks amazing. I'll be looking forward to reading your thoughts about it!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have read some great books! I can't wait to read your reviews!

    Thanks for stopping by my Waiting on Weds!

    Kathy
    http://mynookbooksnmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you liking Dairy Queen? I thought it was adorable! I loved D.J. I listened to the audiobook, and it was amazing.

    What did you think of Obsession? I thought it was okay, but I like the YA series best.

    I'm very curious about Charming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am liking DQ so far. DJ is a very unique YA heroine which I appreciate. I'm not sure what I think about Brian yet, but he's growing on me. I liked Obsession though, I agree, it is not as good as the Lux books. It was great to see things from the Arum side and I'm hoping to see Hunter/Serena in a future Lux book. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.