Wednesday, August 14, 2013

WWW WEDNESDAYS (14)


Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To participate in this feature, you just have answer these three simple questions:

  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next?

CURRENTLY READING...
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
Almost done!  Such an amazing story!

Obsession
Just started this, but am loving the different view on the Arum/Luxen issue.

Witness in Death (In Death, #10)
Intriguing mystery and pretty funny so far.

RECENTLY FINISHED READING...
Fangirl
Absolutely amazing!  Review coming soon.

Opal (Lux, #3)
That ending killed me!  Thankfully I don't have long for the next one.   Review coming soon.

WHAT I PLAN ON READING NEXT...

Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy, #5)


What the Duke Desires  (The Duke's Men, #1)

Of Beast and Beauty

2 comments:

  1. These all look great! So many books that I need to get to! I've read the first In Death book by JD Robb, well, I listened to it, after so many recommend them. It was fine, but not my usual thing, but all the friends are urging me to keep going, so I probably will someday! ;)

    Here is my WWW if you'd like to stop by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved What the Duke Desires! Hope you enjoy it :D

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.