Saturday, August 24, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES (7)

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

~BOUGHT~
Royal Bridesmaids
Royal Bridesmaids: An Original Anthology by Stephanie Laurens, Gaelen Foley, Loretta Chase [Historical Romance]

~NETGALLEY/EDELWEISS~
Bound by Night (MoonBound Clan Vampires, #1)
Bound by Night (Moonbound Clan #1) by Larissa Ione [Paranormal Romance]

Agamemnon Frost and the House of Death
Agamemnon Frost and the House of Death (Agamemnon Frost #1) by Kim Knox [Male/Male Historical]

~LIBRARY~
The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)
The 5th Wave (5th Wave #1) by Rick Yancey [YA Dystopian]

And Then Comes Marriage (Worthington, #2)
And Then Comes Marriage (Worthington #2) by Celeste Bradley [Historical Romance]

~PAPERBACK SWAP~
What Happens in Scotland
What Happens in Scotland by Jennifer McQuiston [Historical Romance]

My Fair Concubine (Tang Dynasty, #3)
My Fair Concubine (Tang Dynasty #3) by Jeannie Lin [Historical Romance]

Fablehaven (Fablehaven, #1)
Fablehaven (Fablehaven #1) by Brandon Hull [MG Fantasy]

4 comments:

  1. I've been debating reading "The 5th Wave". I'm still on the fence. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul!! I've heard a lot of mixed things about the 5th Wave. Some people really loved it while others just didn't like it at all. But i Hope your one of the ones you love it :D
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/08/stacking-shelves-54.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES to Fablehaven, Jennifer! It's one of my favorite series of all time. <3 And I've heard a lot of good things about 5th Wave. I'm gonna give it a try soon.

    Happy reading!

    Thoughts and Pens Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Fablehaven. I liked it, but it definitely isn't my favorite middle grade fantasy. The kids at the library love it though.

    Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.