Friday, August 30, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (82)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q: If you could only have one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Such a hard question!  After much debating this past week, I guess I would have to go with Persuasion by Jane Austen.  It is probably my all-time favorite book and I haven't gotten bored with it yet after almost fifty re-reads.  I could be happy re-reading Captain Wentworth's letter to Anne for the rest of my life...le sigh!


*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

8 comments:

  1. Nice choice. Not one I've read but it's jane austen so I'm sure it's good.
    New bloglovin' follower.
    Check out MY F&F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not read this one yet, but it's been recommended several times! I'll have to pick it up soon.

    Happy Friday!
    My FF
    Blogaversary Giveaway (ends tomorrow)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! My favorite Austen novel! New bloglovin follower.

    http://momssmallvictories.com/feature-follow-the-book-thief-stole-my-heart/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane Austen is always a good choice!
    Lucie
    http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely choice!


    New bloglovin follower!

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Austen is a classic. Great choice! Thanks for stopping by. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good choice, I own it but I have not read it yet. New Blog Lovin follower.

    My FF:
    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-follow-8.html

    I finished Origin recently and OMG it was amazing, it's the best one yet. I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on it. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice! Mine was a toss up between two Jane Austen novels but P&P won ;-)
    Old BL follower,
    The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.