Friday, August 16, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (81)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Thoughts and Pens
No Bent Spines 

Q:  Share something you've learned about book blogging, or blogging in general, in the last month.

I'm not thinking of anything specific off the top of my head.  I've been blogging for two years and have learned a ton over that time period.  I guess something I've learned, for me personally, is the importance of having a type of schedule for my posts.  I am not an impulsive blogger so I have to think and plan before publishing a post.  That's a really boring answer, but the only one I can come up with this early in the morning.


*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

Happy Friday!

8 comments:

  1. Great Answer! Here's my Blog and Answer for that question --> http://bookerlikeahooker.blogspot.com/
    I Also Followed you in Bloglovin and Add you in GR! Have a Nice Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's actually a good idea. I keep a calender of posts I need to make. However, I do a random review pretty much ever day, so I'm not short on posts. Happy Friday! new follower via bloglovin

    My Feature & Follow
    Whit@Whit's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answer and as a new blogger I'm still figuring out a schedule! I'm a new follower via Bloglovin.

    Kathy
    http://mynookbooksnmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the follow!!

      Delete
  4. I have to plan my posts, too. And I thrive on schedules, so I like knowing what I'm posting each day of the week. So I know every Saturday is StS, and every Tuesday is TTT, and then Monda & Thursday are reviews, and sometimes Wednesdays, too. I'm not really a spontaneous person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not boring at all! It's what I'm doing too especially if I'm participating on discussion memes.

    Thanks for the follow, I'm following you back!

    Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good that you've find a way to make blogging as easy as possible for yourself :)

    Thanks for stopping by my FF post earlier. I hope you're having a great weekend!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was my answer too :) Blogging is less stressful that way.

    Following you through goodreads and twitter. Having trouble finding your bloglovin link. But if I find it before I hop away, I'll follow there too.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.