Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WWW WEDNESDAYS (11)


Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To participate in this feature, you just have answer these three simple questions:

  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next?

CURRENTLY READING...


Once Upon a Tower (Fairy Tales, #5)
Just started this, but so far I'm loving it!  The hero has already made my day!

The Winning Season
I love baseball and romance so this is a perfect combo for me.

Conspiracy in Death (In Death, #8) 
Still listening to this, but the end (and the reveal of the killer) is in sight!

RECENTLY FINISHED READING...

The Heiress Effect (Brothers Sinister, #2)
Absolutely amazing love story!  Jane is one of my favorite heroines of 2013.


Code Name Cassandra (1-800-Where-R-You, #2)
Second in the YA paranormal series.  Enjoyable, but I'm not sure if I'll continue it.

WHAT I'M READING NEXT...

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
I keep meaning to read this and now seems like the time.

A Most Devilish Rogue
E-ARC historical romance.  I'm excited though the cover makes me laugh.

Loyalty in Death (In Death, #9)
Continuing my slow trek through this lengthy, but wonderful series.


5 comments:

  1. I love, love, love Meg Cabot. Like seriously, I'm a total Meg Cabot fangirl. But I haven't been able to get into the 1800 Where R U books. I do feel like I should give them another chance, though.

    Also, know I want to know what the hero did in that Eloisa James book to have made your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed the first two of the 1-800 series, but they definitely aren't my favorite Cabot books. You can tell that they are from early in her writing career by the style. Regarding the Once Upon a Tower hero, I don't think it is too much of a spoiler to say he knows his Shakespeare and uses it to woo his heroine. I'm a huge Shakespeare fangirl!

      Delete
  2. I'll have to read The Heiress Effect! I've got Once Upon a Tower on my kindle and I've not had time to read it yet, but I've heard nothing but good things!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Heiress Effect is amazing as are most of Courtney Milan's books. I'm really enjoying Once Upon a Tower too...much more than The Ugly Duchess. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you are getting some good books read! Hope you are enjoying once upon a tower, I really loved that one! Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.