Friday, July 26, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (78)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Q:  What do you do with your books after you are done reading them?

This depends completely on how good the book is or whether it is part of a larger series that I follow.  If I really liked/loved it, I will put in on my already overflowing bookshelf.  I have started moving some books to rubber bins that I will use to fill up shelves whenever they open up.  If I don't think I will re-read it, I usually post it on Paperback Swap to see if someone else in the book world wants it and, after a significant amount of time, I will donate it to the library.


*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

12 comments:

  1. Luckily I had a lot of bookshelf space right now, so I don't have to worry too much about that. But if I read a book that I know I will never want to look at again, I try to donate it to the library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower. As for the books I keep saying that I am going to do a book swap and never have the heart to.
    Check our F&F http://hbbookhotties.blogspot.com/2013/07/feature-and-follow-fridays-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get on the Paperback Swap, I'm just a massive hoarder and I've run out of room >< new bloglovin' follower

    Check out my FF here, as well as my second blogaversary giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard about paperback swap. Sounds cool. Thanks for stopping by. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paperback Swap - now I have a new site to look at! COOL!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Following via... hmmmm, Pinterest! Love the man candy board ;)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to check out Paperback Swap too.

    New follower via bloglovin'
    Happy Friday :)
    Jenn @ Book Beats

    ReplyDelete
  7. Papaerback Swap is a great idea! I wish we had the possibility to do a kindle-book-swap as well ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my FF post earlier. Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tend to keep my books all for myself. Unless, they are bad. Then I give them away.

    Following via bloglovin'.

    Here is my FF.

    Britt @ Close Encounters of the Book Kind

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do the same ;) If I kept every book I read we wouldn't have room to walk through the house :) Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by my FF!

    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've not heard of Paperback Swap, I'll have to check it out :)
    I'm an old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello new follower! Look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only recently discovered Paperback Swap, but it's so awesome. I love the concept. Hopefully I'll use it sometime soon :)
    Old follower!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.