Friday, July 19, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (77)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Guiltless Reader
Meredith's Musings

Q: Book Vacay!  Where is the best destination reading spot for you?  Where do you like to go to read other than your home?

My favorite reading spot (besides my couch or my bed) is definitely the beach!  I love everything about it from the sun to the sand to sound of the waves.  There is just something about it that helps me relax and lets me jump into a fictional world easily.  


*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

8 comments:

  1. I much prefer my couch and bed also, but who can resist the beach!
    New follower :)

    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading by the water is always the best. The view, the sounds ... always relaxing. :) Hope you get to read near the beach this summer.

    Raina @ The LUV'NV
    New Twitter, Pinterest, and GR follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could jump right in that water! ARGH! (also, eff yeah, feminism!) New follower on bloglovin' and twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pick would be the beach, too. I love that graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beach! Or any water really! Happy Friday :)

    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really do prefer my bed or couch when it comes to reading, but beach sure does sound good. :) Thanks for visiting!!

    old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I really do not like reading on the beach. I don't like the beach much at all, really. I mean, I like walking on it, and looking at it from a balcony, but to just sit on the beach. Definitely not my thing. I get burned in about two minutes (the joy of being fair-skinned) and it's just uncomfortable to me. BUt I know so many people that love to read on the beach. I wish I could like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not much of a beach reader due to the heat and the glare of the sun + the sand....plus, I love to go swimming when I'm at the beach so reading is not on my list... :)

    Thanks for dropping by. Old follower!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.