Friday, July 12, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (76)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Girl in the Woods
Kelly Walker
 
Q: Activity -- Photobomb a picture with your favorite book and share it!


This is my oldest (and biggest) fur baby, Lily, and the first book in my all-time favorite series.  Great combination!!

*******

bloglovin

I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

12 comments:

  1. Great picture and great book choice! Huge HP fan :) Old bloglovin follower. Happy Friday!

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL! Lily does not look amused to be a part of your wild shenanigans.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is rarely amused by the antics that I make her get involved in. But, I still love her!

      Delete
  3. Lily is such a nice model. And she doesn't even get red eyes, lol. Thanks for stopping by my FF. Love harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she was just confused by what I was doing to her. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. It is great to see so many literary cats :)
    Backchatting Books Feature & Follow
    New Bloglovin' follower
    Vilia @ Backchatting Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! She's so cute with the best book ever :D Thank you so much for stopping by my FF. Old follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute kitty!! I'm an old follower.

    You can find my FF here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, n'awww. It's nice to see more cats getting into reading ;)
    Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm surprised by how many HP photos I'm seeing. I picked HP too :) I'm following you by Bloglovin and here's my FF:
    http://thatartsygirlsbookblog.wordpress.com/2013/07/13/feature-and-follow-friday-2/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww so cute!!! And heck yeah Harry Potter!! I wish I had thought to take a picture with my puppies and P&P. AlthoughI never would have gotten them to sit still long enough, and would have ended in frustration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully, Lily is almost 20 pounds and lazy so it isn't too hard to get her to sit still. The hardest part was making sure she didn't bite me which she does when she gets annoyed. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.