Tuesday, July 16, 2013

15 DAY BOOK BLOGGER CHALLENGE: Day 9

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine

DAY 9: WHY DO YOU BLOG ABOUT BOOKS?



I blog about books because they are a huge part of my life and have been ever since I was a little girl.  I actually started after being part of the Goodreads community for awhile and found some of my friends' amazing blogs.  I wanted to get better at book reviews and I think the experience has definitely helped me.  I have really found my niche with this and can't imagine my life without it.  I adore working on my own blog, visiting others, and getting to know about all these amazing books in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Book lovers unite!

    I agree that blogging has to be fueled by the passion we have for a good book.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.