DAY 7: TALK ABOUT YOUR BLOGGING QUIRKS.
2. I have to outline my reviews or else I think I ramble on too much. This probably happens anyway, but I do try to avoid it as much as I can.
3. I use an online thesaurus to help me with descriptive words when writing reviews. I have found that I keep using the same descriptions for things and I am trying to expand my vocabulary.
4. I am a perfectionist when it comes to the formatting of my posts/reviews. I constantly tweak them until I think they are ready to be published and then I spend an obscene amount of time editing them later on.
5. I have to have a blogging schedule to make sure I post at least once a day and get everything done on time. I sometimes deviate from the schedule, but that is a rare occurrence nowadays.
6. I do not host blog tours, cover reveals, or giveaways very often on my blog. I just don't have the outside time for it though I do love to participate on others' blogs.
7. I am obsessive when it comes to keeping my pages up to date especially my review archive, 2013 reads listing, and release date listing. I'm not sure how helpful they are to my blog readers, but they help me on a daily basis.
That's all I can think of right now though I'm sure there are tons more. If I think of any good ones, I'll add them in later! What are your blogging quirks?