Tuesday, July 9, 2013

15 DAY BOOK BLOGGER CHALLENGE: Day 2

This is a fun challenge for book bloggers created and hosted by April at Good Books Good Wine.  

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine

For Day 2, we are discussing our bedtime reading ritual:

Before I go to bed, I usually read at least a few chapters of the physical book and e-book that I am currently reading.  There are, of course, moments where I am really into one book or another and I focus solely on that one.  I almost always stay up at least an hour or two reading which is probably not the best way to gear up for another day at work...oh well!





4 comments:

  1. Cute kitty!!!! Love your post!

    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/2013/07/15-days-challenge-day-2-bedtime-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your thoughts on this one! I definitely love bedtime reading rituals!! My favorite part of the day is reading right before bed, with my lamp on and some herbal tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, sweet little kitty. I'm the same way - staying up way too late reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always looking for ways to include cat pictures or cat gifs so I couldn't pass this one up.

      Delete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.