Friday, July 19, 2013

15 DAY BOOK BLOGGER CHALLENGE: Day 12

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine  

DAY 12: How do you fight blogger fatigue?

I don't really have a set method for avoiding/fighting blogger fatigue.  I do try to change up the genres that I'm reading every once in awhile.  That way, there's always something different for me to review which is a big part of my blog.  I also enjoy doing a select few memes like Top Ten Tuesday and Follow Friday that provide me with new questions or lists to think about.  Another thing that I will do to keep myself interested is doing something a little unorthodox (for me) like doing this challenge, doing a Series Spotlight post, or thinking about new features I can add.  And, finally, I try to continue visiting my favorite blogs to remind myself why I love blogging and that usually gets me pumped for another few months.  I'm interested to see what others do...just in case there comes a time where these don't work.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you -- making sure I have time to read books I want to read, plus being creative with posts has helped me beat burnout.
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer I'm huge on the visiting favourite blogs to keep you inspired as a book blogger, like you it really hits me why I love blogging when I visit my fave blogs :D

    Day 11 & 12 Book Blogger Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, definitely visiting other blogs helps fight blogger fatigue for me too. It makes me think about what I love about blogging, and why I started blogging. And switching up genres, too!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.