Thursday, July 18, 2013

15 DAY BOOK BLOGGER CHALLENGE: Day 11

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine

DAY 11: SHOW OFF FIVE OF YOUR BEST BLOG POSTS!

1. Review of Divergent by Veronica Roth (link)

One of my favorites books that I read in the early days of my blog and I was very proud of the review.  It can be difficult to write a review for a book you absolutely adore and I thought I did a decent job with it.

2. My Book Boyfriend Hall of Fame (link)

I used to participate in the My Book Boyfriend meme and this was the fiftieth post I did for the feature.  It took me a long time to choose the Hall of Fame and the quotes so I wanted to show that off.

3. Review of A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness (link)

A more recent review of a book that I enjoyed.  I think it is a completely different style than the Divergent review and I'm pretty happy with it.

4. Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give a Theme Song To (link)
Top Ten Tuesday: Rewind -- Books I'd Give a Theme Song To (link

I adore music so I was pumped when this theme came up on TTT.  I had such a blast coming up with songs to go with my favorite books that I had to do it again when it came time to do a rewind post.

5. Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Historical and Paranormal Romance Authors (link)

Historical and paranormal romance are my favorite genres and I loved doing this list to show off my favorite authors within them.  I think this is a good introduction to my reading tastes for new visitors.

2 comments:

  1. Great list, Jennifer! I just read your post on My Book Boyfriends Hall of Fame and so many swoon worthy heroes that I need to check out asap :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend all the books with those heroes! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.