Wednesday, July 17, 2013

15 DAY BOOK BLOGGER CHALLENGE: Day 10

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine

DAY 10: HOW DO YOU CHOOSE WHAT BOOK TO READ NEXT?

This is actually a really hard question today!

I wish I could say that I make a pile of books and stick to the schedule, but that would be a huge lie.  I usually read three books at a time: one paper, one e-book, and one audiobook.  For paper books, I just go with my gut on what sounds good at the time.  Sometimes I want something completely different than I just finished or I want to continue on a splurge of a particular author or genre.  For e-books, I try to have a bit of a schedule because a lot of them are review books and, for those, I try to get them done in enough time to do a review before the publication date.  Audiobooks are like paper books; I just choose a random one on my Ipod and go with the flow.

I know that's probably not the most fascinating or organized answer, but that is what I do.  Maybe someday in the distant future, I'll get on a good reading schedule....or not!

1 comment:

  1. I don't really have a specific schedule, either, with what I read. It all depends on my mood, and sometimes release dates.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.