This is a fun challenge for book bloggers created and hosted by April at Good Books Good Wine.
For Day 1, we are being asked to make fifteen book-related confessions so here it goes!
1. I am notorious for being late returning library books.
2. I am a bit obsessed with series and reading books in proper series order.
3. I am very selective about who borrows my books to the point of being almost rude at times.
4. I used to dogear books that I owned, but have become much better about using bookmarks since January.
5. I love taking long baths and reading though my normal routine doesn't allow for that much leisure time.
6. I read and eat simultaneously all the time. And, as clumsy as I am, I don't spill as much as you would think.
7. I used Spark Notes/Cliff Notes for most of my HS required reading. I never liked being told what to read so this was my passive aggressive rebellion against it.
8. I love my e-reader, but if I read a great book on it, I have to buy a physical copy. I am irrationally terrified that something will happen and I will lose all my e-books someday.
9. Even though I have almost one hundred unread books on my shelf, I can't stop myself from buying more. I then feel really guilty for not reading books in a timely fashion.
10. I love checking out what people are reading. I was at the beach last week and probably creeped some people out because I was trying to see what they were reading.
11. I almost always have to have a happy ending in my books. There are rare occurrences where this isn't required, but very rare.
12. I love watching movies based on books and usually end up liking them.
13. I always think of theme songs that go along with the books that I read and am thinking about doing a regular feature on that.
14. I usually read between three and five books at a time: at least one physical book, one e-book, and one audiobook simultaneously.
15. I am passionate about the genres that I love and have no problem discussing their merits with others even if they don't always agree with me.