Saturday, June 1, 2013

UPCOMING RELEASES: June 2013

A quick glimpse of books being released this month that caught my eye for one reason or another.

Heart of Obsidian  (Psy-Changeling, #12)
Expected Publication: June 4
Finally get to see the Ghost get his own story!
Spartan Frost (Mythos Academy, #4.5)
Expected Publication: June 25
Mythos Academy novella in Logan's pov!

Fear, Hope, and Bread Pudding (Coda Books, #5.5; Strawberries for Dessert, #2)
Expected Publication: June 5
I loved reading about Jon and Cole in Strawberries for Dessert and I have been eagerly anticipating the sequel forever.

A Woman Entangled (Blackshear Family, #3)
Expected Publication: June 25
The conclusion of the Blackshear Family trilogy.  I loved the first two in the series especially because Cecilia Grant isn't afraid to push the envelope with her characters.

What the Duke Desires  (The Duke's Men, #1)
Expected Publication: June 18
One of my favorite historical romance writers and the first in her new series.

The Moon and More
Expected Publication: June 4
I love Sarah Dessen's YA contemporaries and it feels like forever since we got a new one.  Plus this one involves an artist hero!

Tiger Magic (Shifters Unbound, #5)
Expected Publication: June 4
I'm still a bit behind on this series, but I really like the concept of this one with a hero who was held captive for years.

Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)
Expected Publication: June 4
I will read anything Richelle Mead writes, but I love the concept of this new adult thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.