Tuesday, June 4, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books That Feature Traveling


Hosted by the ladies at The Broke and Bookish.

TOP TEN BOOKS THAT FEATURE TRAVELING

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Outlander (Outlander, #1) The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Sisterhood, #1) Devil in Winter (Wallflowers, #3) Driving Mr. Dead (Half Moon Hollow, #0.5)

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling (YA fantasy)
--All over England

2. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (historical fiction)
--From 1945 to 1743

3. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares (YA contemporary)
--Greece, South Carolina, Mexico

4. Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas (historical romance)
--From London to Gretna Green

5. Driving Mr. Dead by Molly Harper (paranormal romance)
--From Washington to Kentucky

Heaven, Texas (Chicago Stars, #2) Armed & Dangerous (Cut & Run, #5) Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1) A Week to Be Wicked (Spindle Cove, #2) The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)

6. Heaven, Texas by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (contemporary romance)
--From Chicago to Texas

7. Armed & Dangerous by Abigail Roux (romantic suspense)
--From Chicago to Washington D.C.

8. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins (YA paranormal)
--From Georgia to California

9. A Week To Be Wicked by Tessa Dare (historical romance)
--From England to Scotland

10. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (MG fantasy)
--From New York to Nevada

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Devil in Winter!!! Its my favorite of the series. I really need to read Outlander. I have heard so many great things. Great list you have there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous list! I can't believe I forgot the Harry Potter books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the second person I've seen with Dealthly Hallows on their list. How did I forget that one!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh awesome book choices here!
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outlander made mine too. Such swoony hotness in that book! I've read a few of your other picks, and will definitely check out the others.

    Great list!

    Ems
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.