Tuesday, June 25, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books I've Read So Far in 2013


Hosted by the ladies at The Broke and Bookish.

TOP TEN BOOKS I'VE READ SO FAR IN 2013

Heart of Obsidian  (Psy-Changeling, #12) Kiss of Steel (London Steampunk, #1) Any Duchess Will Do (Spindle Cove, #4) The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)
1. Heart of Obsidian (Psy Changeling #12) by Nalini Singh [paranormal romance] (REVIEW)
Truly epic!  We finally get to know the identity of the Ghost and see some pretty intriguing things happen in the Psy world.

2. Kiss of Steel (London Steampunk #1) by Bec McMaster [steampunk] (REVIEW)
Loved this romance with its unique take on vampires and one sexy hero!

3. Any Duchess Will Do (Spindle Cove #4) by Tessa Dare [historical romance] (REVIEW)
Conclusion to one of my favorite HR series.  Great love story between a duke and a serving girl.

4. The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead [YA paranormal] (REVIEW)
You can never go wrong with a Richelle Mead book especially if it involves large amounts of Adrian/Sydney fun!

5. Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3) by Beth Revis [YA science fiction] (REVIEW)
Fabulously creative and thought-provoking conclusion to the Across the Universe trilogy.

My Bluegrass Baby Sweet Revenge (Nemesis Unlimited, #1) When She Said I Do (Worthington, #1) Touch & Geaux (Cut & Run #7) How Beauty Loved the Beast (Tales of the Underlight, #3)

6. My Bluegrass Baby by Molly Harper [contemporary romance]
Just finished this last night, but it was amazing!  The humor and the romance were top-notch plus it takes place in my home state of Kentucky.

7. Sweet Revenge (Nemesis Unlimited #1) by Zoe Archer [historical romance] (REVIEW)
Fun, suspense-filled historical with a gruff hero and a fiesty heroine.  Can't wait until November so I can read the next in the series.

8. When She Said I Do (Worthingtons #1) by Celeste Bradley [historical romance] (REVIEW)
I love Beauty and the Beast retellings and this one had a great balance of drama and romance.  Looking forward to more Worthington books!

9. Touch & Geaux (Cut & Run #7) by Abigail Roux [male/male romance] (REVIEW)
I love me some Ty and Zane and I thought this was one of the best.  That ending made me cry and I can't believe we have to wait until next year to see what happens next.

10. How Beauty Loved the Beast (Tales of the Underlight #3) by Jax Garren [urban fantasy] (REVIEW)
Conclusion to a fabulous trilogy that is another Beauty and the Beast retelling.  Hauk is one of my all-time favorite heroes and Jolie is someone I would love to hang out with.



4 comments:

  1. I loved Shades of Earth as well (though it didn't make my list). I am totally going to check out that Molly Harper book because she is tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been told I must read Nalini Singh and have one of hers out from the library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - very excited to see ten brand NEW titles to read! Especially intrigued by a Beauty and Beast retelling - I have yet to read one that I didn't like. Thanks for the recommendations :) :) Love the theme of your blog, too!

    Sam @ Mad But Magic

    Our TTT: http://madbutmagicya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mix of genres! I hadn't noticed that Celeste Bradley has a new book out; I need to check it out, especially if it's a Beauty and the Beast retelling. I'm also going to take a look at that Zoe Archer book, and I need to read the Tessa Dare (I'm behind on that series.)

    my TTT list

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.