Friday, June 28, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (75)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Q: What is your preferred reading format?  Hardcovers, ebooks, paperback, etc.

If I can read a book, I'm usually not too picky about the format.  I love reading print books especially because they were my first love and probably what I read the most.  I also enjoy reading e-books due to the convenience of having my entire library at my finger tips and having the option to buy books at any time of the day.  And I am a big fan of audiobooks, mostly due to the fact that I have a lengthy commute to work each day and reading/listening makes the time go buy faster.


*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! I prefer print books too, but I love the convenience of e-books too :)

    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I love print, and beautiful covers, ebooks are currently winning just due to the amount of books I can carry around with me. I may be a book hoarder.

    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jennifer! I feel the same way. I read using any format, and each has their own benefit. Print is my favorite, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do prefer physical books but I read almost exclusively ebook format lately. I agree with you - as long as I can read a book, I don't care what format it comes in! :)

    I'm a new follower via BL. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had any luck with audiobooks, but my husband, who isn't a reader quite enjoys them.

    I'm a new follower via Bloglovin.

    MY FF

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.