Friday, June 7, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (73)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Read.  Sleep.  Repeat.
Rainy Day Reads 

Q: Have you broken up with a series?  If so, which one and why?

I have a really hard time breaking up with series that I've been a fan of for years.  I get to a point where I think I'm giving the series up, but then the newest release is announced and I can't help myself.  Specifically, I'm thinking about the Dark Hunters series (which is finally releasing Styxx's book in August) and the Black Dagger Brotherhood (which just had Qhuinn and Blay's story this past spring).

There are a few incidents where I started a series, but sometimes didn't even finish the first book.  So I guess that's breaking up in the middle of the first date?  I remember doing that with Fallen, Hush Hush, Matched, and Christine Feehan's Dark series.

What about you?  Which series have you broken up with? 


*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

4 comments:

  1. I also only read the first book of Matched, didn't like it at all. Fallen and Hush Hush I read up to book 3, then it became boring too:( PS: new follower on bloglovin!

    My Feature and Follow Friday:

    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about Christine Feehan, I have enjoyed her, but I do like her earlier books more. She tends to be a bit repetitive, but it was because of her that made me fall in love with paranormal romance. I haven't read fallen or hush hush. Hope you are having a great friday!!:) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep trying to get into Chrisine's Dark series, but I just can't do it!
    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping around. You have a beautiful blog! I followed you via bloglovin
    rainydayreadingreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.