Thursday, June 20, 2013

BOOKWORM SHOPPING (1): Pillows

Besides books, some of my favorite things to shop for are items that evoke my love of reading and all things literary.  So I decided to start featuring some of my favorite "bookish" items each Thursday.  This feature is inspired by Bookish Buys at Belle's Bookshelf.

For the first Bookworm Shopping post, I am going to focus on the different pillows you can find out there in the great beyond known as Internet shopping.

Pride and Prejudice - Elizabeth and Darcy In Love Bookends - Shelf Pillows
Pride & Prejudice Pillow Bookends

Lucy and Mr Tumnus - Chronicles Of Narnia - Little Decorative Pillow
Lucy & Mr. Tumnus Throw Pillow

Bookworm Throw Pillow
Bookworm Throw Pillow

AWESOME PILLOW..VINTAGE CLOTH BOOK..MOTHER GOOSE..ABC..OOAK
Mother Goose Throw Pillow

READ Scrabble Tile Letter Pillows
Scrabble Letter Pillows

Hogwarts Crest Woven Pillow
Hogwarts Crest Throw Pillow

The Velveteen Rabbit - Little Decorative Pillow With Quote
The Velveteen Rabbit Quote Pillow

Beatrix Potter - Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny - Little Lovey Pillow
Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny Pillow

Alice In Wonderland - Bookends - Shelf Pillows - The White Rabbit
Alice in Wonderland Bookend Pillows

Anne Of Green Gables Bookends - Shelf Pillows
Anne of Green Gables Bookend Pillows

4 comments:

  1. These are GREAT!!! Especially the Beatrix Potter ones..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hogwarts pillow is pretty cool, although I think my favourites are the Scrabble letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! I really love the Scrabble letters set.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.