Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Book Covers


Hosted by the ladies at The Broke and Bookish.

TOP TEN FAVORITE BOOK COVERS OF BOOKS I HAVE READ


Dresses I Covet
Lord of Wicked Intentions (The Lost Lords of Pembrook, #3)  Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)  Confessions of a Little Black Gown (Bachelor Chronicles, #4)

Cool Concepts
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)  The Replacement  Size 12 Is Not Fat (Heather Wells, #1)

Just Plain Pretty
For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1)  Pure (Covenant, #2)

Man Candy!
Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark, #10)  The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of the Underworld,  #3)


4 comments:

  1. Love your list! For Darkness Shows the Stars is a beautiful cover!
    Old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/top-ten-tuesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have For Darkness on mine, too. I adore the cover for the Replacement, but haven't read it. I love the Heather Wells series! Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Cinder, which also made my TTT list! Pure is pretty and unusual (and I'm going to have to check that book out; I've never heard of it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, The Replacement. Looks so scary. Thanks for stopping by my TTT :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.