Saturday, May 11, 2013

STACKING THE SHELVES: May 5-11

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
A great feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers get to feature the new books they received over the past week.

~BOUGHT~
Heart of Iron (London Steampunk, #2) Wicked in Your Arms (Forgotten Princesses, #1) After Math (Off the Subject, #1) Stroke of Genius Dangerous Race (Adrenaline Highs, #1)

Heart of Iron by Bec McMaster -- Second in the London Steampunk series.  Tells the story of a debutante spying on the vampire elite of London and a vurwulfen (werewolf-like shifter).

Wicked in Your Arms by Sophie Jordan -- First in the Forgotten Princesses series.  Features a haughty prince and a very independent heiress.

After Math by Denise Grover Swank -- NA contemporary that focuses on an introverted math tutor and the star soccer player with a secret.

Stroke of Genius by Mia Marlowe -- A historical romance between a famous sculptor and an outspoken American heiress.

Dangerous Race by Dee J. Adams -- Romantic suspense involving a female race car driver and her new team leader.

~BORROWED FROM LIBRARY~
If You Give a Rake a Ruby (Jewels of the Ton, #2)  Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3)  The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom (The League of Princes, #1)

If You Give a Rake a Ruby by Shana Galen -- Second in the Jewels of the Ton series.  Focuses on a mysterious courtesan and the spy who tries to seduce her in order to protect his colleagues.

Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins -- Conclusion to the fabulous Hex Hall trilogy.

The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy -- Middle grade fantasy that features four "Prince Charmings" who work together to save their kingdom.

~RECEIVED FROM NETGALLEY~
Damned If You Do: The Complete Collection  The Laird's Forbidden Lover
Damned If You Do by J.L. Merrow -- Male/male paranormal romance between a detective and a male succubus.

The Laird's Forbidden Lover by Amelia C. Gormley -- Historical male/male romance that featured a farmer and a landowner's heir.

8 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about Rachel Hawkins' series. I'm hoping to check it out this year. Thanks for sharing!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I need to read the second Rachel Hawkins book, I loved the first one and the spin off was really nice. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soeelbound!! I love the Hex Hall series!! I feel like its such a great series! Hope you like all of your books :D
    Old follower
    my STS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-40.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I have Lairds forbidden lover but have yet to read it. hero's guide to saving the Kingdom looks fun. Happy reading!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have some awesome books there! Hope you enjoy Jordan's, I just love her books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a nice selection of books. I think I have the first one by Bec McMaster on my TBR mountain. Please come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom is AWESOME! I love that book sooooo much, and I hope you do too. It's sooo funny, and Duncan. Yeah, he's just the best.

    Anyway, hope you enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.