Friday, May 24, 2013

FOLLOW FRIDAY (72)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Book Junkie Joint
Bookingly Yours 


Q: The #FF is 150 weeks old! And we want to hear from you! What would you change about the hop? What do you like about it? Or just suggest a question to be used for next week!

I adore doing this feature every week because I have found so many great blogs to follow and met so many new blogger friends.  Plus the questions are always fun!

I don't have too many suggestions.  The main thing I would like to change is the announcement of the question for the week.  I wonder if it would be possible to put down the next week's question at the end of the main post...at least when it is convenient.  I'm sure it is difficult to come up with a different idea each week, but, if possible, I would love to have more than a few hours to come up with a question.

I'm not very good at question suggestions, but I'll give it my best shot:

**If you could redo a book-to-movie adaptation and make it better, what you would choose?

**Have your reading habits changed since you became a blogger?  How about your book buying habits?

**How many books are on your TBR pile (books that you have bought, but haven't read yet)?

**What book has been on your TBR pile the longest?


*************************************
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

7 comments:

  1. I don't know about you, but since I've taken up reviewing, my TBR pile grows exponentially and I just can't keep up. Plus, some books I love, but I just don't feel like reviewing them....

    I need to find a happy medium again. :)

    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I totally love all your questions! And I would love to get the question a little earlier as well. I don't need a full week, but it would be nice to see the question before I go to bed on Thursday (and I'm six hours ahead of the East Coast of the US).

    Old follower via Bloglovin. Here's my FF post for this week.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Questions you have here! My TBR does tend to keep growing, when I want it to go smaller LOL Way too many books to read right? Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this as well for meeting new blogging friends! I totally agree about getting the question earlier, I'm in the UK so it usually posts at about 3am...and I actually stay up lol
    Thanks for stopping by My FF. I'm an old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great questions. The book to movie adaptation, hmmm, Flowers in the Attic. Saw it recently and was extremely disappointed. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you from the hop. Follow me on Bloglovin please
    Brandi’s FF post

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.