Friday, May 3, 2013

FEATURE AND FOLLOW FRIDAY (70)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Boarding with Books
 Pretty Deadly Reviews


Q: Give us a sneak!  What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.


How Beauty Loved the Beast (Tales of the Underlight, #3)I just started Jax Garren's When Beauty Loved the Beast this morning so I don't have a ton of scenes to go through yet.  This quote was particularly amusing to me since it occurred before and after Jolie (the heroine) was able to disable a security guard through some unconventional techniques:

Because men were predictable idiots, the first mission she'd planned herself was going like a charm. She wasn't sure if that made her more stoked by her success or depressed on principle.




*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', LinkyFollowers, Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

11 comments:

  1. Hopping through!

    New Bloglovin follower. :)

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Men ARE predictable most of the time. ;) This book sounds good and I'm glad you're enjoying it.

    New follower via Bloglovin'!

    Here's my Feature & Follow Friday post. We'd highly appreciate a follow back!

    Happy reading and have a great weekend! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of funny, but also a little sad - it's gender bias the other way than usual...

    Still sounds like a good book, though :)

    I'm an old Bloglovin' follower and Goodreads friend.

    Here's my FF post for this week. have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit on the biased side. I think that's why the last line grabbed my attention. I can't go much more into it to avoid spoilers, but the quote is an interesting parallel to how the security guard treated her earlier in the scene. The Tales of the Underlight books are really good if you like urban fantasy mixed with steampunk. Great scarred, tortured hero in this series!

      Delete
  4. That's an interesting quote.

    New follower :)

    Here's my FF: http://ireadandtell.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-5_3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey :) Just wanted to let you know I stopped by.I'm a new follower! I'm following you via bloglovin'. Hope to get a follow back :)

    Amber

    http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Passing through to say hi!I'm a new follower who found you by FF blog hop and hope I can see you back at my blog or blogs =)

    guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

    yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this book recently and was tempted to get it. Now I will have to wait for your review!

    New follower.

    My F&F
    http://eromantix.com/wordpress/feature-and-follow-147

    ReplyDelete
  8. Men *sigh* I have no word 0-o Anyway thanks for stopping by and I follow back via bloglovin.

    Happy reading!

    Amie @Magic of Words

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun read, thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower via bloglovin. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA. Girl power:))
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! New follower:)
    Esty @ Boarding with Books

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.