Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY (53): "How Beauty Loved the Beast" by Jax Garren




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting. 








How Beauty Loved the Beast (Tales of the Underlight, #3) 
(TALES OF THE UNDERLIGHT #3) 
by Jax Garren
Expected Publication: May 13, 2013
Urban Fantasy -- Steampunk  
 
Jolie Benoit has become a skilled agent of the Underlight, relying on her savvy to complete assignments while Sergeant Wesley Haukon was out of commission. But an unexpected clue to the Order of Ananke’s diabolical scheme rattles Jolie, and she turns to Hauk for comfort.

It’s been years since Hauk took comfort from the touch of another person, though his love for Jolie is deep and powerful. Uncomfortable in his skin, scarred by a terrible fire, he is unable to give in to the pleasures that Jolie so desperately wants to grant him.

Meanwhile, the Order is lurking in the shadows—and when they strike, the blow is swift and terrible. Hauk and Jolie scramble to fight for their community, but with the future of the Underlight threatened, no one is safe. And Hauk will never be the same…


WHY I'M WAITING: I love Beauty and the Beast retellings so that is what first intrigued by about this steampunk/urban fantasy series.  I have read and enjoyed the earlier books in the trilogy and am excited to see Hauk and Jolie get their happy ending...I hope...

5 comments:

  1. Isn't that a good title? and the cover looks amazing as well! Awesome pick!


    Check out my Wating on Wednesday pick!

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely sounds like my kind of book :D
    My Wow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series but it looks good! New follower on Bloglovin.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Live the sound of this one but I haven't read the first books. I hope you enjoy reading this one when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic pick for this week! :)

    New follower via bloglovin! Here is my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.