Monday, April 1, 2013

UPCOMING RELEASES: April 2013

A quick glimpse of books being released this month that caught my eye for one reason or another.  All images link to the corresponding book's Goodreads page.


Touch & Geaux (Cut & Run #7) 
Ty and Zane are one of my favorite couples and I can't wait to see what kind of trouble awaits them in New Orleans.  [April 8]


The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After
 Finally in print!  All the second epilogues from the wonderful Bridgerton family series in addition to a new bonus novella about Violet Bridgerton herself.  [April 2]

Beauty and the Blacksmith  (Spindle Cove, #3.5)
I have been adoring this series and am excited to see Daisy Hightower get her own story.  Plus the whole lady and the blacksmith thing is intriguing me.  [April 30]

Lord of Wicked Intentions (The Lost Lords of Pembrook, #3)
Another of my favorite historical writers!  This is the conclusion to her Lost Lords of Pembrook trilogy and I feel like I have been waiting for Rafe's story forever.  [April 30] 

Apollyon (Covenant, #4)
I am not so patiently waiting for this next installment in the Covenant series.  I have to know what happens after the events of Elixir and Deity[April 9]

Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)
I was obsessed with the first book in the trilogy last year and am excited to see what is in store for Anna and *sigh* Kaidan next.  [April 30]

This Is What Happy Looks Like
I love books about celebrities and their interactions with "normal people" so I am interested to see how the story end up.  [April 2]

The Rules (Project Paper Doll, #1)
 I'm not a huge sci-fi fan, but I adored Stacey Kade's Ghost and the Goth trilogy.  So I'm intrigued enough to see what she does with this plot.  [April 23]

Crossing the Line (Pushing the Limits, #1.5)
I just read and fell in love with Pushing the Limits so I am ready to see what Katie McGarry does next.  Plus Lila was one of my favorite side characters in the first book.  [April 1]


Bronze Gods (Apparatus Infernum, #1)
I haven't read any of Ann Aguirre's books, but I've heard all great things about her.  So I may give her (and her husband) a try especially because this one is steampunk! [April 30]

Bite Me, Your Grace
This is a mix of my two favorite genres: historical and paranormal romance so I'm sold!  Debut author. [April 2]

Dark Wolf (Spirit Wild, #1)
Shapeshifters are one of my favorite supernatural creatures so I'm intrigued by this new series.  [April 30] 

The Collector (Dante Walker, #1)
This one just sounds like so much fun!  I've heard some mixed thing about it, but I'm still willing to give it a try.  Debut author. [April 2]

1 comment:

  1. I love Tessa Dare. I'm excited for both her novella and her upcoming full length book.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.