Friday, April 26, 2013

FEATURE AND FOLLOW FRIDAY (69)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Feature Blogs:
Beauty but a Funny Girl
I'll Tumble for YA
 
Q: Is there a song that reminds you of a book?  Or vice versa?  What is the song and the book?

This is a hard question for me because I absolutely love connecting songs to books and can't pick just one.  I have done two different TOP TEN TUESDAY posts on this topic which can be found here and here.  Here are three of my favorite "theme song" ideas:

1. Fever series by Karen Marie Moning
A Star-Crossed Wasteland by In This Moment



2. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Ordinary Day by Vanessa Carlton


3. Across the Universe series by Beth Revis
Nemo by Nightwish




*******
I have created different ways for you to follow my blog: Bloglovin', GFC, LinkyFollowers, , Twitter, Goodreads, or email.  Comment, follow me, and I'll return the favor!!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, you are good at this. I am terrible at picking songs like that or making playlists haha. I am a new follower via GFC :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog
    My FF: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of Ordinary Day for My Life Next Door. That's a perfect fit, for sure. I haven't read the other books. Thanks for stopping by my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of any songs that remind me of a book. I don’t connect music to books, and I usually read in quiet.

    New Follower via GFC
    My FF @ The Creative Forum

    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great songs & Books. Across the Universe has been on my TBR for a bit, need to read it already! The other two sound really good, might just have to read.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following via Bloglovin, Twitter, & Linky.
    -Amanda @ Always A Book Geek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you went all out there. Nice! I agree with A Star-Crossed Wasteland and Ordinary Day.
    Old Follower!
    Thanks for stopping by My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, that song is perfect for the Fever series! I'm an old follower, but I just added you to Bloglovin'.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF post earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved checking out the Vanessa Carlton song as I LOVED My Life Next Door and loved to see what went with it. It does fit :) Following via GFC, great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post although I have not heard of the songs. New GFC follower.

    My FF:

    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2013/04/q-there-song-that-reminds-you-of-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Fever series has been on my to read list for awhile - now I've got a theme song to get started with!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog this week! Old follower (and I've now added you to bloglovin).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great song choices. Loving listening to all the music on this hop.

    New Follower here. Have followed you every which way i can ic twitter.

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great song for Across the Universe! I haven't read the other two books yet, but they're on my tbr list. :)

    Old follower by GFC and Bloglovin :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Yeah comments!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I will try to reply to your comments as soon as possible.